What is the Monday Market?
How this works!!!
1. We carefully source goods from within a 100mile radius with as much from local makers and growers as we can get our hands on. There are a couple things (i.e.beans and maple syrup) that we go a little bit further for as they are hard to get close by.
2. Thursday we receive all the goods from the farmers (coming from Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut) and pack them up for you.
3. We divvy everything up based on ordering time so basically a compassionate first come, first serve. We are dealing with small producers who sometimes run out of things after we have already ordered. When we are short things...we will divide them up as best we can but you MAY not get everything you ordered. It's an allocation system that will be reflected in the final payment we collect
4. Pick-Up is Friday afternoon at Born and Bread Bakery, at the corner of Center Street and Broad Street. You get to choose a time slot!
7. Swing by, please bring your own bags, we will place your order in a crate outside as part of our contactless shopping experience!
Thank you for supporting local and note, the most exciting part is that, each week our list changes based on the season and what local makers and growers have available!!
What is 100 Mile Makers: a business crafted around supporting small producers using all of the tools at our fingertips from digital platforms to potluck dinners.
What are we all about:We believe in small and local - for the environment, for the economy, for the community.